Work that leaves a legacy
We believe that numbers tell a story. Every client’s story has the possibility of a happy ending and our team has a hand in writing it. By working with business owners to help them understand their books and run more efficiently, we help people build something long lasting and meaningful.
Work that matters
We are changing the way that small businesses expand by showing business owners how to understand their books and use that knowledge to fuel explosive growth. Working primarily with QuickBooks desktop and QuickBooks Online as well as cloud-based software programs, we help business owners streamline their systems and experience the peace of mind and profitability that comes with understanding their financial goals.
Work With Us
As a member of Team Thrive, you’ll have the opportunity to expand your expertise in a flexible environment while serving a variety of service based businesses. Joining Team Thrive will help you broaden your knowledge of QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online and master cloud-based technology in order to help clients streamline and automate their business systems.
When it comes to flexibility, you get the best of both worlds. You’ll work in a supportive team environment using virtual tools to collaborate from the comfort of your home office and have the opportunity to make your own part-time schedule.
If this is the type of environment that would make you love coming to work each day, we want to hear from you. We are currently inviting bookkeepers to join Team Thrive.
Joining Team Thrive is an excellent fit for you if you are:
- Eager to learn and master new cloud-based accounting technology
- A detail-oriented and organized problem solver
- Willing to learn and adopt our standard business processes
- Able to contribute suggestions consistent with best practices to improve the client experience
- Comfortable uploading and downloading transactions, along with reconciling accounts
- Capable of explaining the relationship between a balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Coachable, meaning you are open and willing to receive feedback
We are looking for highly skilled and highly qualified candidates who meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 years of bookkeeping experience using the A/R, A/P and Payroll modules of QuickBooks
- Experience working with a minimum of 3 companies