You’d rather be creating, inventing, selling and serving customers — instead of crunching the numbers.
Most business owners are right there with you. So, what if you could reduce your costs and stick to your budget — all while eliminating work you don’t want to do?
That’s what is possible when Thrive Business Services handles your bookkeeping.
What’s more, once your books are cleaned up we will help you understand what the numbers mean and reveal opportunities for financial improvement.
Here are a few of the ways we work with growing businesses:
We keep the cash flowing
Thrive Business Services helps you keep the cash flowing by staying on top of your billing and collections.
We set you up for success by:
- Preparing and sending invoices, credit memos, and statements to customers
- Recording payments you’ve made
- Tracking the expenses you bill to customers
- Managing the collection of open Accounts Receivable
We streamline bill payment
We make the process of paying your vendors painless and streamlined. When you outsource your accounts payable to Thrive Business Services, you can have the option to have bills come directly to us, scan and upload them from your computer, or send them via FedEx.
Your Thrive Team will enter the bills and link them to QuickBooks, making it easy for you to approve the bills for online payment with just a click of your mouse. We will also respond to vendor inquiries and process employee expenses. Plus, your scanned bills are always accessible to you and your tax professional.
In addition to paying bills, your Thrive Team will:
- Administer employee expense reports
- Issue and track vendor purchase orders
- Manage contractor paperwork and 1099′s
- Track credit card expenses and receipts
Financial Management & Reporting
We ensure you always know where things stand
We know how important it is to be able to know, at a glance, how your business is performing. Our clients love knowing that their books are accurate and up to date, giving them a competitive edge in strategic business decision making.
We make sure that financial information is always at your fingertips by:
- Customizing your reporting package based on the needs of your business
- Providing you with a weekly Cash Flash, which is a customized report delivered to your inbox each week.
- Delivering monthly financial statements that are easy to read and understand
- Showing you how your business is actually performing in comparison to your budget
Bookkeeping Month-End Close
We give you peace of mind by handling every single detail
We believe that clients’ delight is in the details. At Thrive, we take pride in paying attention to the little things that are often overlooked by most bookkeeping services.
With that in mind, your Thrive Team will:
- Walk you through inventory management reports
- Track your profitability
- Manage credit card payment activity
- Post month-end adjusting entries
- Reconcile and analyze accounts every month so you know exactly where you stand